Login  |  Search

Cathal And Zarron Stats/Rolls

Topic

Author Topic
Dm
DM

Cathal And Zarron Stats/Rolls

Fri Jan 30, 2009 @ 10:15AM

Ok, Rexor and Rathgar where here last weekend and we rolled up their characters here. The online dice roller is working now, so I need Cathal and Zarron to make a few rolls and send me their Attributes.

1. Post your attribute distributions. As per my last forum discussion, here is how you will create your attributes:

- All attributes will start at 9.
- You get 22 points to distribute as you wish to attributes - 16 is the max value you can have for any attribute (for now).
- After each level you go up, you will get 1 attribute point to add where you wish, max of 18 (19 for certain races on certain attributes). After level 15, you will no longer be able to do this.
- *Warning* - Distribute your points wisely! I will be putting emphasis on ALL attributes throughout the game.

2. What is your Alignment?

3. What God will you be worshipping (based on your Alignment)? Cathal, you might need some help picking a God since you don't have that book, so let me know and I will help you out.

4. Log in to the website and use the online dice roller to roll which non-primary attribute will get a -4. This is to make things a little more random. Use the 5 sided dice, and put in 'Weak Attribute' as the Event Code.

5. Use the online dice roller to select the '%' dice and roll. This will be for your secondary skill. Event Code is 'Secondary Skill'.

6. Cathal - I need your spells. Use the Players Handbook and Unearthed Arcane to let me know which ones you want. Don't forget to look at the # of bonus spells you get for a higher Wisdom roll.

Post your attributes here on this topic. Email me if you have questions!

Comments

Author Comments
Dm
DM
Fri Jan 30, 2009 @ 10:27AM

I almost forgot... click on Rexor and Rathgar's avatars on the left side... you will see how the new character sheets look!

Dm
DM
Fri Jan 30, 2009 @ 10:51AM

Also, post here what you want for your character's description. I took a stab at Rexor's and Rathgar's. You guys can tell me what you want changed on it.

No history, nothing specific. I just want 'general' descriptions, no more than a few lines long. See how I wrote Rexor's and Rathgar's. Something like that. I might tweek them afterwards as I will be making your histories (this is necessary for the game I have planned).